The website www.janetandjanet.com (hereinafter "Website") is owned by Sthart S.r.l., a company incorporated under Italian law with registered office in Via Garibaldi, 56 60030 Serra de' Conti (AN), Italy, registered with the Business Register of the Ancona Chamber of Commerce under No. 02862890429 (VAT number), Share capital € 1.512.000,00, Economic and Administrative Register No. 86314 (hereafter "Sthart S.r.l.").
2. In particular, if the user uses the e-commerce service, without prejudice to the provisions of the previous point, this activity also implies the acceptance of the General Conditions of Purchase.
1. The Website and the Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
1. If the user sends to Sthart S.r.l. via the Website any material not required by Sthart S.r.l. (for example, but not limited to, comments, suggestions, drawings, models, photographs, images, or audio tracks) (hereinafter, "Material" ), such Material is considered non-confidential. Sthart S.r.l. has the right to reproduce, copy, modify, disseminate, or use all or part of the Material, freely and without charge, without any limitation for the user.
1. All information provided by the Website is intended to be generic in nature and is not suitable for creating legitimate expectations for the user. It is the user's responsibility to evaluate the validity of any information. Sthart S.r.l. is in no way liable for the actions that the user decides to make as a result of this information or for any damage that may arise.
2. Sthart S.r.l. does not assume any liability or grant any guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, up-to-dateness, and continuity of the information published on the Website, the absence of errors or malfunctions of the Website, nor that the Website is free from viruses or other dangerous components.
3. Sthart S.r.l. assumes no liability or gives any guarantee, for any direct or indirect, actual or potential, specific or generic damage deriving from the use or lack of or partial use of the Website and any information contained therein regardless of the circumstance that Sthart S.r.l. was aware of the actual or possible verification of such damages.
2. In particular, the user is expressly forbidden to:
a) copy by any means, distribute, disclose, modify, alter, or otherwise use the Website or the Content in a manner different from the provisions of Art. 2.2;
b) remove copyright and trademarks from the copies allowed by Art. 2.2;
c) use the Website, the Content and the information contained therein for lucrative, commercial, or advertising purposes, or for any other purpose other than personal use;
d) use the Website to send, transmit, or otherwise disseminate content that is illegal or threatening, false, incites violence, is racist, obscene, pornographic, abusive, discriminatory, or otherwise contrary to the law, public order, and morality, which may violate the rights of Sthart S.r.l. or third parties or otherwise be detrimental to Sthart S.r.l.;
e) violate or attempt to violate the protection of the Website, use operating systems that operate or are connected to the Website for uses other than those for which they are intended, and hinder their use by authorised users. Furthermore, the user is prohibited from accessing, obtaining, destroying, altering, or damaging information contained on the Website that is not accessible to the public and from interfering with the Website's operating systems;
f) implement linking within or to the Website, except with the prior written consent of Sthart S.r.l..
3. If the user uses the e-commerce service or otherwise registers an account in the appropriate section, they undertake to:
a) keep the account and password confidential and take all necessary precautions so that they remain so: they will be held responsible for all the activities that will be carried out with their account and password, to the extent permitted by the law;
b) immediately inform Sthart S.r.l. of any likely access to their account by unauthorised third parties; c) provide correct and updated data at the time of registration and/or purchase and communicate changes through the appropriate section of the Website and in particular do not use fake or third party addresses, pretend to be another person, either natural or legal;
d) not to use your account in ways that cause the interruption, damage, or malfunction of the e-commerce service and/or of all or part of the Website neither for fraudulent goals nor those contrary to the law, nor to cause disturbance, prejudice, violence, threat, or damage.
2. Any modification made within the meaning of the previous point will be considered accepted by the user pursuant to Art. 1.