The site www.janetandjanet.com (hereinafter “Site”) is the property of A&G CALZATURIFICIO SPA, company under Italian law with head office at Via A. Merloni 20, Serra dei Conti (AN), Italy, registered at the Ancona Chamber of Commerce n. 00101050425 (VAT N°), registered capital €1,512,000.00, REA n. 86314 (hereinafter “A&G”).
- In particular, if the e-commerce service is being used, on the understanding of the above, such activity also implies acceptance of the General Conditions of Purchase.
- The Site and its Contents are protected by copyright and trademark law and by all other intellectual property regulations.
- The Site may contain one or more links to other sites. Such links are not to be considered part of the services offered by A&G and by the Site, and A&G does not have any control over them. Such sites have their own regulations regarding user data treatment and regarding terms and conditions of use, unconnected with A&G and the Site, and therefore A&G is not liable and cannot accept liability for the contents or for the activities of these sites. Any access to and use of such sites are exclusively under the user’s responsibility.
- The Site may contain material (including but not limited to text, images, music tracks and audio material) which belongs to third parties or which is protected by third party intellectual property rights. Publication of such material does not imply any right of use of this material by the user. If the user intends to copy, publish or use such material for any other purpose, he must seek the necessary permission from the respective owner or licensor. In any case, the user agrees to be liable, directly and exclusively, to third parties for the use of such material and to indemnify A&G from any consequence connected to it.
- Qualora l’utente invii ad A&G a mezzo del Sito qualsiasi materiale non richiesto dall’ A&G (a livello esemplificativo ma non esaustivo, commenti, suggerimenti, disegni, modelli, fotografie, immagini o brani audio) (d’ora in avanti “Materiale”), tale Materiale è considerato non confidenziale. A&G ha diritto di riprodurre, copiare, modificare, diffondere o utilizzare tutto o parte del Materiale, liberamente ed a titolo gratuito, senza vincolo o limitazione alcuna nei confronti dell’utente.
- All information provided by the Site is to be understood as being of a general nature and it is not able to create any user’s legitimate expectations. It is for the user to evaluate the validity of each piece of information. A&G is in no way liable for the actions that user may decide to carry out as a result of such information or for any damages whatsoever that may derive from it.
- A&G assumes no liability and issues no guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, current significance and continuity of the information published in the Site, regarding the absence of errors or functional defects of the Site or that the Site is free of viruses or other dangerous components.
- A&G assumes no liability and issues no guarantees for any damages, whether direct or indirect, present or potential, specific or general, deriving from the use, non-use or partial use of the Site and of all information contained therein except for circumstances in which A&G is aware of the effective or possible existence of such damages.
- In particular, it is expressly forbidden for the user to:
a) to copy, using any means, distribute, publish, amend, alter or in any way use the Site or its Contents in a way that is different from what is specified in subsection 2.2;
b) to remove copyright and trademarks from the copies permitted under subsection 2.2;
c) to use the Site, the Contents and the information contained therein for profit-making, commercial or advertising purposes or for any purpose other than for personal use;
d) to use the Site for sending, transmitting or in any way for passing on material that is illegal or which has content that is threatening, false, inciting violence, racist, obscene, pornographic, abusive, discriminatory or in any case contrary to the law, public order and decency, that could violate A&G’s rights or those of third parties or in any case which could be prejudicial for A&G;
e) to violate or attempt to violate the protection of the Site, to use operating systems that activate or are connected to the Site for uses other than those for which it is destined and to hinder use by authorized users. Likewise, the user is prohibited from gaining access, obtaining, destroying, altering or damaging information contained in the Site which is not accessible to the public and from interfering with operating systems of the Site;
f) to carry out any linking operation with or to the Site, unless previously agreed in writing by A&G.
- If the user makes use of the e-commerce service or in any case registers his/her account in the relative section, he/she undertakes:
a) to maintain the confidentiality of both the account and the password and to take all necessary precautions for them to remain confidential: he/she shall be held liable for all activities conducted using his/her account and password, within the limits of the law;
b) to inform A&G immediately about effective or probable accesses to his/her account by unauthorised third parties;
c) to provide, at the moment of registration and/or of purchase, correct and current data and to provide notification of any changes using the appropriate section of the Site and in particular not to use false or third party email addresses, not to pretend to be another person, whether physical or juridical;
d) not to use his/her account in such a way as to cause interruption of, damage to or malfunction of the e-commerce service and/or the whole or part of the Site either for fraudulent purposes, in violation of the law or to cause annoyance, prejudice, violence, threat or damage to any third party.
- Any amendment made in compliance with the previous subsection will be intended as accepted by the user pursuant to art. 1.