This notice (hereinafter the "Notice") is intended for all users of the www.janetandjanet.com site (hereinafter the "Website") of Sthart S.r.l. (hereinafter the "Company") and services related to it.
The validity and effectiveness of this information is limited to the Company's Website. Should the user consult one or more websites other than the Website, through one or more links contained on the Website, the Company will not be liable in any way for the processing of user data made by the data controllers of such websites. In this case, the user, in order to know the conditions of processing of their data and the procedures for the exercise of their rights, must exclusively refer to any notice on these websites.
The notice is also based on Recommendation No. 2/2001 of European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by Art. 29 of Directive 95/46/EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify certain minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing, and nature of the notice that the data controllers must provide to the users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
For specific functions or services available through the Website (for example, but not limited to, requests for information or contacts, registration to the Website mailing-list, e-commerce, etc.), specific notice mat be found on the respective pages of the Website.
Therefore, pursuant to and in accordance with Article 13 of European Regulation 679/2016 and the provisions of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018, the Company sets forth the following:
1. Following consultation of this website, data identifying the user may be processed. For the purposes referred to in the paragraph "Purpose of the Processing", the data controller is the Company, namely Sthart S.r.l., a company incorporated under Italian law with registered office in Via Garibaldi, 56 - 60030 Serra de' Conti (AN), Italy, registered in the Register of Companies of the Ancona Chamber of Commerce under No. 02862890429 (VAT number), Share capital € 100,000.00, Economic and Administrative Register No. 266389.
2. Pursuant to Art. 28 of the Regulations, the Company legally appoints as data supervisors those who perform data processing on its behalf, in particular the IT company responsible for website maintenance.
1. The processing of data related to the consultation of the Website and the use of the related services take place at the Company and are only handled by the technical staff in charge of the processing. If necessary, the data may be processed by staff specifically appointed by the processing company at its headquarters. In any case, the data will be processed in (physical and virtual) environments whose access is under constant control.
1. Browsing data: the Company allows simple browsing on the Website without the need for personal data. In this case, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website are limited to acquiring, during their normal operation, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but that due to its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect
to the website, the addresses in URI notation ("Uniform Resource Identifier") of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in the submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, errors, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. Purpose of the processing: these data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to determine responsibility in the event of computer crimes to the detriment of the site: apart from this possibility, the data on website contacts are not stored for more than fifteen days.
2. E-shop registration data: in case of registration to the E-shop by the user, the latter is required to provide free and voluntary transmission of personal data that will be processed only with the prior, voluntary, free, and express consent of the user. Purpose of the processing: these data will be processed for the sole purpose of allowing the user access to the services reserved for registered users, including the online purchase service, the management of their credentials, and to allow the Company to fulfil the related legal obligations.
3. Online purchase data: in case of use of the e-commerce service, usable upon registration with the E-shop, the user is required to send a purchase proposal (Purchase Order in the system, see General Terms of Purchase) to the Company, containing some personal data, additional to the data already given at the time of registration and necessary to set forth the purchase agreement (for example, registration age (cannot be mandatory) and residential address of the buyer, Product delivery address, telephone number of the buyer, etc.). In the event of online purchases, the data relating to the user's Paypal account will not be processed by the Company or the Data Supervisor but by the payment service provider. Purpose of the processing: these data will be processed to allow the Company:
a) the completion of transactions related to setting forth the online purchase agreement and consequently the fulfilment of obligations arising from the agreement (including administrative obligations and more generally according to the law);
b) to carry out user profiling activities (i.e. for the analysis of consumption choices based on the type of products purchased, frequency of purchases, etc.), only with the express consent of the latter;
c) using only the email address provided by the user during the online purchase of a product, suggest to that user the direct purchase of similar products (soft spamming), unless they should oppose this processing.
Also, during online purchase, some browsing data may be recorded (for example the IP address from which the transaction originated, the time of the request, the user's browser, etc.) for the assessment of liability in the case of computer crimes by and on the initiative of the competent judicial authority.
4. Newsletter registration data or data otherwise provided by the user: the data voluntarily and freely provided by the user through subscription to the newsletter or spontaneous sending of email, will be processed only after prior, voluntary, free, and express consent of the user. Purpose of the processing: such data will be processed to allow the Company to communicate offers of promotions, discounts, benefits, and other services, as well as the sending of commercial or promotional information, and free products, participation in events, performance of market research, and reporting of other Company initiatives.
Note: all the aforementioned data, except those referred to in Article 3.1, may be processed for statistical or historical purposes.
1. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in paragraphs 2, 3 and 4 of the previous Art. 3 is voluntary and free. In particular: on the processing of data referred to in paragraph 2 of the previous Article 3: it is necessary to allow registration to the E-shop and access to other services reserved for registered users, including the e--commerce service. Any refusal to provide such data or the lack of consent to its processing for the respective purposes will make it impossible to register with the E-shop and make purchases online through it; regarding the processing of personal data referred to in point 3, letter "a" of the previous Article 3, other than those already provided at the time of registration: it is necessary to complete an online purchase transaction and refine the purchase. Any refusal to provide such data or the lack of consent to the processing of the same for the respective purposes will make it impossible to make the purchase online. On the processing of personal data referred to in points 3, letters "b" and "c" and No. 4 of the previous Art. 3: provided that these data are necessary for marketing or user profiling activities, any refusal to provide such data or the lack of consent to processing it for the respective purposes: it will not have any consequence on the possibility of registration with the E-shop and/or to purchase online the products of the E-shop; it will prevent the Company from sending and the user from receiving informational and advertising material, brochures, informational communications related to its own and third party products and services, as well as promotions, discounts, special terms, and other services, commercial or promotional information, free products, and invitations to events; it will make it impossible for the Company to carry out market research and the reporting of all the special initiatives concerning its own or third party products, as well as the impossibility of proceeding with user profiling. The consent given by the user to the processing of personal data for one or more of the purposes referred to in Art. 3.4. above may be revoked at any time by managing the user's registration credentials or by contacting the Company or the Data Supervisor at the addresses referred to in the previous Article 1 (Data Controller and Data Supervisor) or, limited to the processing related to emailing informational advertising material, brochures, and informational communications by clicking on "I do not wish to receive other communications" at the bottom of each communication containing advertising information.
1. Without prejudice to the provisions of Art. 2, processing will be carried out with the aid of electronic, online, and paper instruments. This processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, and transparency and protection of the user's rights in accordance with the European Regulation. The data will be processed in such a way as to minimise the risks of destruction, loss, unauthorised access, or processing not allowed or not in accordance with the purposes of the collection. All information and methods of processing will be relevant and not excessive compared to the services rendered to the user.
1. User data will not be disclosed, except in an anonymous form and for exclusive statistical or research purposes.
2. The data provided by the user, with prior consent, for the purposes referred to in Article 3 above, will be accessible to the staff in charge of data processing of the Company or the Data Supervisor, solely and exclusively to fulfil the aforementioned purposes and to ensure constant accuracy and any update.
3. The parties who will be entrusted with the maintenance or development of the IT system for the time strictly necessary for the execution of this service or those authorised to access it according to the law or by virtue of provisions issued by the competent Authority will also be able to access it.
1. The data will be kept by the Company for the period strictly necessary to guarantee the correct provision of the services requested by the user, without prejudice to the need for storage for a longer period in compliance with the applicable legislation. In any case, the user will have the possibility of revoking consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes at any time: in any commercial communication there will be a section that will allow you to easily revoke your consent.
2. In any case, the duration of the processing related to point 4 of the purposes (newsletter) will be 2 years.
1. Pursuant to European regulation 679/2016, any user has the right to request access to their personal data, correction, deletion, limitation, or objection to the processing, as well as the portability of data pursuant to Articles 15 to 21 of EU Regulation 679/2016.
2. Each user may also revoke the consent to the processing (for the processing provided for in points 2 and 4 of the purposes), without affecting the processing carried out before the aforementioned revocation.
3. If they consider that the processing of data concerning them is in violation of Regulation 679/2016, each user may file a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority for the protection of personal data.
4. For the purposes of exercising the rights of the data subject, the user may send all their requests: via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; by registered mail or courier at Sthart S.r.l., Janet & Janet Customer Care, Via Garibaldi, 56 - 60030 Serra de' Conti (AN), Italy.
1. Our website uses social media plug-ins indicated on it. More details on the plug-ins of these social media and their characteristics may be found on their respective sites.
2. To prevent the transmission and storage of data related to browsing through the aforementioned social media, the user must disconnect from them before visiting our website.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer (or mobile device).
What cookies do we use?
The janetandjanet.com website uses technical, analytical, and profiling cookies.
Technical (or essential) cookies: these cookies are essential to allow you to browse the site and use all the features. Without these cookies, which are absolutely necessary, we would not be able to provide you with some services or features and browsing would not be as smooth and easy as it should be.
Analytical (or performance) cookies: these cookies show us which pages are most frequently visited, allow us to check which are the recurring patterns of use of the website, help us to understand every difficulty you encounter in using our website.
These cookies do not store personal information.
Our site uses analytical cookies owned by the Google Analytics service to generate reports on user interactions with our website.
For further information, please visit (https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/).
Profiling (or advertising) cookies: profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by users while browsing the web. Because of the particular invasiveness that such devices can have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation requires the user to be adequately informed about their use and express their valid consent.
Our website uses advertising cookies owned by the Google service.
For further information, please visit (https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/).
How to disable cookies?
Most browsers are configured to accept, control, or possibly disable cookies through settings. However, we remind you that disabling browsing or essential cookies may cause the website to malfunction and/or limit the service we offer.
Below are the links to manage cookies from the following browsers:
Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/products/microsoft-edge
Moreover, it is possible to selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on your browser (Chrome) the opt-out component provided by Google (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
1. The Company may use, for direct sales of its products or services, the email address provided by the user on the occasion during online purchases of an E-shop product, even without its prior consent, on the basis of Art. 130, fourth paragraph of the Personal Data Protection Code, provided that these are products similar to those covered by the sale (soft spamming). The user may in any case refuse this processing at any time in the manner indicated in the previous Article 8.
1. Data processing when integrating the Trustbadge/other widgets
2. Data processing after order completion