2. The "Janet & Janet" products displayed on the E-shop and/or on the Website (hereinafter "Products") are sold by Sthart S.r.l., a company incorporated under Italian law with registered office at Via Garibaldi, 56 - 60030 Serra de' Conti (AN), Italy, registered in the Register of Companies of the Chamber of Commerce of Ancona under No. 02862890429 (VAT number), Share capital € 100,000.00, Economic and Administrative Register No. 266389 (hereinafter "Sthart S.r.l.").
3. The Products, the "Janet & Janet" brand and the Website (including the E-shop) are owned by Sthart S.r.l.
4. The publication of the Products does not constitute an offer to the public or a contractual proposal but a mere invitation to make a purchase proposal. An online Product sales agreement will be considered valid only after express acceptance (as defined below) by Sthart S.r.l.
1. Sthart S.r.l. reserves the right to modify and/or supplement the General Conditions at any time and without notice. These amendments and/or additions will be considered effective starting from the moment of publication on the Website in the "General Terms" section. The General Terms accepted by the Customer in the respective Purchase Order will be applied to the individual sales agreements.
1. The General Terms and the purchase agreements covered by it are governed by Italian law, including but not limited to the Consumer Code and Italian legislation on electronic commerce (Legislative Decree2003/70), both derived from the implementation of the directives of the European Union on the subject, without prejudice to the relevant provisions set forth by mandatory regulations in force in the country where the Customer resides.
2. For any dispute concerning the application, execution, and interpretation of the General Terms and the purchase agreement, the Judge of the place of residence or domicile of the Customer is competent in this regard or, at their choice and in case of action taken by them, the Court of Ancona.